Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ignite. Incite. Inspire: The New Book Released

The new book release of Ignite. Incite. Inspire.": Examining 21st Century Issues in Education has happened. An artistic cover, table of contents (with numbered issues identified for each article), and a page explaining how the blog became a book have been added for a more complete print. A book preview is available for viewing in the right side margin of this blog screen.

The 'ebook' version of this book has been released on blurb.com. The link to order your copy is http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/2989356. The cost is $2.99.

Paperback copies are $12.95 and hardcover (with dust jacket or imagewrap) are $29.95.
I have also setup a webpage for my book which can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/igniteinciteinspire/

My next step is to apply for a ISBN number in order to have the book available for sale on Amazon.com and even possibly in book stores. The process will take some time, but I will keep you updated and informed on my progress with this project.

Thanks again for your support and I welcome all feedback you have about the book - this is a certainly a growing experience for me as a writer and I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...