For starters, thank you for your interest and feedback in my writing and the current issues at hand in our educational system. Without your posted comments, shared articles and level of interest - this would be merely online rambling. Your involvement as an audience has allowed me to hone in on the real issues, share my views and challenge myself as to how it can be best served for our students and colleagues.
I thought it would be important to revisit some of my favourite posts as a reflection on the first 100. Who knows what directions the next 100 will take?
Here are 15 that I have chosen:
1. Engaging students
2. What's wrong with the boys?!?
3. Colleagues - Not Competition
4. Is Special Education Special Anymore?
5. Declining Enrollment - A Good Thing?
6. Video Games and Learning
7. The 21st Century Classroom - Parts 1 and 2
8. Why are Male Teachers Leaving?
9. Should Teachers be Paid for Results?
10. Intermediates Belong in High School
11. Childhood Obesity - How to Save Students from Themselves
12. Self-Directed Schools - Students Without Classes
13. Why Rural Schools Matter
14. Cyberbullying - Putting a Face to the Anonymous
15. Promoting "Play" in the Classroom
Just "search" the title of these posts if you would like to have a read....
Thanks again for your continued support!